I was on my way to visit John Russ on foot at the Hilton and I stopped to take a quick picture. It was cool to see a river/stream in the middle of the city. BTW - Hobey and Jeff, I saw my first Nissan Skyline (R33) on this road. Too bad it was a sedan. Later on I spotted two other Skyline coupes (both R33) - interesting that all the Skylines that I saw were all white.Monday, November 3, 2008
Snap shots of Nagoya (11/2/08)
I was on my way to visit John Russ on foot at the Hilton and I stopped to take a quick picture. It was cool to see a river/stream in the middle of the city. BTW - Hobey and Jeff, I saw my first Nissan Skyline (R33) on this road. Too bad it was a sedan. Later on I spotted two other Skyline coupes (both R33) - interesting that all the Skylines that I saw were all white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hey Baby-
Those are some great shots and you look really handsome!!! I hope you have a great Tuesday.
Love,
Suz
hi uncle Thai
Your pictures are beautiful. I love you. I miss you. Thank you for the pictures.
from Milana and Amori
Post a Comment